Advantages of Membership
- Receipt of The Review the Society’s principal publication, published three times a year and dated Spring, Summer and Autumn. The Review contains articles, book reviews, illustrations and “Notes and Queries”, and offers the opportunity for all memberswho are interested in research and writing to contribute in a very satisfying way to the the Society’s life.
- Receipt of PRS US: The Pre-Raphaelite Society Newsletter of the United States. Published three times a year, this illustrated bulletin of American news and activities includes such features as “Pre-Raphaelites Online”, “Events” and “The American Collections”, in addition to short historical articles.
- Receipt of notices of all meetings and visits; and also, of occasional newsletters.
- Free admission to the Annual General Meeting, which is held in Birmingham on a Saturday morning in late October and which includes a lecture following the business session.
- The opportunity, for modest charges, to attend other lectures and to join coach trips to galleries, museums and places of interest around the country. (Members can, of course, make their own travel arrangements and meet coach parties at particular destinations.)
For a downloadable form and more details, please go to http://www.pre-raphaelitesociety.org/membership/index.htm where you can also pay by Paypal.
Current Membership Categories & Fees
|Member Type||Cheque||Standing Order|
|Concession (Student; OAP; etc.)||£13.00||£13.00|
|Overseas||EU £25; USA/Canada/ROW £28 (or equivalent sum)|