To celebrate the Pre‑Raphaelite Society Silver Jubilee in October 2013 we are launching a painting and drawing competition.
- First Prize £50.00 and publication as a cover of a publication of the Pre‑Raphaelite Society.
- The work must be original, unpublished and relate to the Pre‑Raphaelite movement.
- A title is required. The artwork MUST be A5, or able to be scaled down to reproduction in A5 size.
- Send us a photograph of your painting or drawing with your name, address, email and telephone number, by post or email to email@example.com. One entry per person. Photographs will not be returned.
- Entrants who are picked for a second round of judging will be contacted by the Society to send in their original artwork, which will be returned. The PRS accept no liability for artwork lost or damaged in the post. Under 18s must have consent from a parent or guardian.
- Please include the title of your work, and a 100-word description of its relationship with Pre-Raphaelitism (e.g. influences and inspirations).
Entry Fee: UK: £3.50 // USA-Canada: $6 // Europe: € 5, by cheque or postal order made payable to: The Pre-Raphaelite Society.
Closing Date: July 31st 2013.
Contact: Chairman and Art Editor, Patricia O’Connor, 20 Hardy Court, Barbourne, Worcestershire WR3 8AT England